Friday, April 1, 2011

Springtime Subway Art

Hello!  So sorry for my lack of posts.  I took a small vacation last week to go home and visit with family and it always takes a little while to get back into the swing of things!  I have posted several times about my spring display that I'm creating in my dinning room.  Here is another piece to the puzzle:

I created a Springtime Subway Art.  I used blue fonts and printed on white paper to go along with my blue and white theme.  You can get the printable here.

I hope to post pictures of the completed display soon and then start working on my Easter display on the table by my front door (plus a few other projects......the list just keeps getting longer!).

Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love your subway art! Come on over and share your project at my linky party! Can't wait to see what your next project is..I've just signed up to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I featured this awesomeness on my blog today!

    http://kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com/2011/03/freebies-easter-and-spring-printables.html

    ReplyDelete